Account numbers for each parcel begins with:
- R- Real Property Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- M- Mobile Home Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- P- Business Personal Property Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- C- Centrally Assessed Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Per State Regulation All taxes MUST be paid in advance of any split or combine.
New Mexico Statutes NM Stat § 7-38-44.1
A. For real property subject to valuation for property taxation purposes in a taxable year that is divided or combined, a county shall proceed to determine the taxes due on the property by using the prior year's tax rate, if the current tax rates have not been set, and the prior year's value, if the current year value has not been set, and proceed to immediately collect the taxes, penalties, interest and fees through the taxable year in which the property is divided or combined.
B. A taxpayer shall pay the taxes, penalties, interest and fees due on real property divided or combined through the taxable year in which the property is divided or combined prior to filing a plat.
Some helpful steps to follow.
- Survey completed and signed off by licensed surveyor.
- Assessor's Office for paid in advance for all taxes owed.
- Treasurer's Office takes payment for subdivision or claim of exemption fees.
- Approved plat is recorded with County Clerk's Office. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|A EAGLE DR||0.150||0.150||0.150||0.149||0.147|
Mobile Home Sales or Purchases
If you are moving or selling your mobile home, the Assessor will require the new site address, new mailing address and new owner's name as it should appear on the new title to be issued by the state Motor Vehicle Department. After all information is provided, you will need to go to the Treasurer's Office to get a tax release. The Treasurer will collect all prior and current year taxes before signing and sealing the tax release. After payment gas been made, you need to return to the Assessor Office with receipt of payment for a moving permit. The paperwork must then be taken to the Motor Vehicle Department for the changes to be made. A copy of the new title must be taken to the Assessor to complete the transaction. No changes will be made at the Assessor's Office until a new title has been returned. The current owner will be responsible for taxes if new title is not returned to our office.
This public information is furnished by the Eddy County Assessor's Office. The information must be accepted and used with the understanding that the data received was developed and collected for the purpose of developing a property tax roll as pursuant to statute. This information is provided as a courtesy to the public and is not intended to constitute legal advice. The Eddy County Assessor's Office makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or suitability of this data for any particular use. The Eddy County Assessor's Office assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of this data.